|PRODUCT OVERVIEW||SAFEDIAL TOOLBOX SIGN UP||DOWNLOAD BROCHURE||VIEW FAQ|
Globe’s SafeDial Wireless GL45 is a Multicom, MultiPath wireless and IP module that is powered by Permaconn and provides back to base alarm monitoring. Incorporating a Telstra 4G / GPRS SIM, 4 hour background integrity polling and handy tools like upload / download to your alarm panels, remote arm / disarm of alarm panels, the GL45 module is one of the most advanced products on the market.
IS ANY EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED IN THE CONTROL ROOM TO RUN THE SAFEDIAL WIRELESS PRODUCT?
A key feature of SafeDial Wireless is that NO extra equipment is required at the control room. All alarm events and fault messages are sent in Contact ID directly to the Control Room’s existing PSTN receiver.
ARE THERE ADDITIONAL MONITORING FEES?
There are NO additional monitoring fees associated with this wireless service.
DOES THE SAFEDIAL WIRELESS SERVICE COST ME ANYTHING?
Yes, there is a one-time product purchase for the equipment and then a fixed monthly service fee which covers the cost of the 4G/GPRS SIM card and all call costs – you can rest assured there are no hidden surprises.
WHAT COVERAGE CAN I EXPECT FROM MY WIRELESS DEVICES?
Globe’s SafeDial Wireless multicom multipath system is powered by the market leading Telstra cellular wireless network. Telstra’s cellular wireless network is the largest in Australia and provides coverage to over 99 per cent of Australia’s population. SafeDial Wireless provides signal strength indicators and direct reporting via SafeDial Toolbox. Where signal strength is reported as ‘low’, higher gain antennas with extension cables can be supplied as an option.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY SAFEDIAL WIRELESS SOLUTION IS OPERATIONAL?
Globe’s SafeDial Wireless solution is polled on a four (4) hour basis ensuring communications integrity. Should a failure occur, a failure message in Contact ID will be sent directly to your Control Room in Contact ID form.
CAN I TRANSFER MY EXISTING WIRELESS EQUIPMENT TO GLOBE WIRELESS?
Talk to Globe about our equipment trade-in scheme.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IN RESPECT TO MY MONITORING SERVICE?
If you are transferring an existing wireless service or adding a new wireless service to an existing service contract you have in place with a Control Room, nothing is required. Alarm reporting from Globe’s SafeDial Wireless Multicom product will be sent to the Control Room in Contact ID format as per a standard 1345xxxx SafeDial number.
If you a connecting a new service, then you need to establish a monitoring facility with a Control Room.
WHY WOULDN’T I DEAL DIRECTLY WITH TELCO CARRIERS MYSELF?
There are several reasons why Globe’s SafeDial Wireless Multicom solution is the right answer:
- You will not need to take out individual mobile contracts with carriers for each installation
- You will not need to worry about making sure accounts are paid or pre-paid accounts are topped up for each customer
- You can activate your SafeDial Wireless Multicom unit on site avoiding prior activation at a telco shop and incurring SIM costs before invoicing your customer.
- You will have an added advantage of knowing your wireless solution is operational at all times
- It can be quite complex and time consuming dealing with the internal hierarchy of the Telco’s in terms of connections, accounts and potential problems
- As we have an agreement in place to aggregate our total customer’s events, we are able to secure a far better rate for you than you would otherwise be able to in your own right and we provide the management of the service.
WHO DO I CONTACT IN AN EMERGENCY?
Globe Telecom is available via a 1300 service during business hours Monday to Friday and also 24/7 for any faults or redirections.
CAN I CHECK CALLS MADE FROM MY WIRELESS SERVICE?
Globe provides customers access to our MySafeDial web portal that provides up to date call information, including the ability to:
- a) View your total monthly calls for both SafeDial PSTN and Wireless services.
- b) View call totals for each day within the month.
- c) View the actual call details for any given day. The details will include the time the call was made, the duration of the call, the number the call was made from, the answer point the call terminated to, and the area the call originated from.
- d) You will also have the ability to export any of the data to excel or .csv so you can sort or filter the data and perhaps email relevant data to individual customers.
- e) A reporting function will also allow you to generate custom reports by time and date range and also originating phone number.