Globe Telecom is one of Australia’s largest wholesalers of 13, 1300 & 1800 Inbound voice numbers.
Inbound numbers provide you with a professional identity, call answering flexibility and easy to remember numbers for your customers.
13, 1300 & 1800 numbers are also used for marketing so you can track the effectiveness of your campaigns and monitor results. They are considered ‘Virtual Numbers’ as they can be directed through to landlines, mobile numbers or even provide flexibility by way routing or forwarding depending on certain criteria (time of day diversions, etc.)…
- 13 and 1300 numbers are 6 or 10 digits long. The caller pays a 40c (inc GST) call cost from a fixed line phone anywhere in Australia.
- 1800 numbers are 10 digit numbers that are free of charge for the caller from a fixed or mobile phone anywhere in Australia.
- Globe has direct access to the number network management system. This enables our customer support team to manage your services directly in a live environment to make changes and respond to your request quickly.
- Individually tailored rates that include, no flag fall and no hidden or misleading rates or charges.
- Flexible call routing options providing optimum customer service.
- Comprehensive management reporting and billing system.
- Online reporting in real time.
- Simple, easy application, registration and porting process, with prompt activation or porting of your current services.
Click on FAQ tab for a more detailed information.